Effective Date: November 16, 2018
The Web2pro Privacy Notice applies only to www.mckesson.com. Below are some of the highlights of our website privacy practices.
- We may collect your contact information, unique identifiers and preference information when you visit our website
- We may combine the personal information we collect from you when you visit our website with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you
- We may also collect information relating to your use of our website through the use of various tracking technologies, including cookies
- When you visit our website, we may use information collected about you for various purposes, such as to improve our products and services, communicate with website users, market products and services and to conduct surveys
- We may contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or information in connection with certain transactions
- We share personal information about you with our service providers to the extent necessary to enable their performance
- We share personal information about you with other third parties when it is legally permissible or required
- We will not sell personal information about you that we collect when you visit our website to third parties
- You may contact us to correct, update, amend or request deletion of personal information about you at [email protected]
- To opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, follow the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser
To find out more about our privacy practices, please see the Web2pro Privacy Notice.