Web2pro’s infrastructure is built to support your unique distribution needs. Our nationwide network of distribution centers, transportation channels and technology ensure that both our customers – and their patients – receive your products safely and at the right time.
Web2pro Pharmaceutical distribution supplies branded, generic and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals to more than 40,000 customers spanning retail chains, independent retail pharmacies and institutional providers such as hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks and long-term care providers.
Web2pro has a 180-year history of industry leadership within the pharmaceutical supply chain. We enable prescriptions on demand for the most complex logistics business in the world with leading supply chain services:
- Next-day deliveries to pharmacies, often within 12 hours of an order being received
- 99% pharmacy-to-consumer fill rates
- A nationwide network of distribution centers that aggregates more than 1 million lines per day
- Single points of ordering from over 500 manufacturers
- Redistribution services, short-notice deliveries, returns and recall management
- Six Sigma process enhancements
Web2pro's operational excellence enables uninterrupted and high-quality business operations, with:
- Day-and-night distribution operations to support customers around the country, through a national network of highly secure distribution centers. These are licensed and inspected regularly by federal and state government agencies.
- Precise order accuracy and safety, with a Smithsonian Award-winning warehouse management system (Acumax™) that continuously tracks products using barcode technology
- Uniform, fully redundant information technology systems, including robust, Web-based interfaces, housed at our state-of-the-art data centers
- The fastest, most dependable delivery methods, via strong relationships with multiple transportation companies and utilization of all available distribution resources
- A commitment to continuous technology improvements, including Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), that can improve the safety and security of the pharmaceutical supply chain