Invest in the successful commercialization of your therapy with our third-party logistics (3PL) offering. We support pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies like you through the entire product lifecycle by carefully coordinating the distribution and fulfillment of your products.
By combining Web2pro’s rich experience in distribution services with our deep knowledge of the healthcare industry, RxCrossroads offers a seamless supply chain model that’s easy for patients and customers to access.
Achieve long-term success with a strategic pharmaceutical logistics partner
Our Third-Party Logistics Services are based on Six Sigma best practices. They support your unique logistics requirements through every step of the commercialization process, with dedicated resources for:
- Strategic planning, design and execution for new drug distribution programs
- Implementation planning for 3PL
- On-boarding for distribution outcome forecasting
- Daily program management for ordering, warehousing and transportation
A logistics solution customized to your needs
With the support of our innovative and highly regarded information technology systems, we develop customized logistic solutions to meet each your business needs and product distribution strategy, including:
- Online data retrieval
- Robust fulfillment reporting
- Comprehensive ambient and cold-chain handling capabilities
We want to be your first choice for your commercialization partner and collaborate with you to achieve optimal results for your product launch.
Read more about our third-party logistics services
Pharmaceutical warehousing and distribution management
We consult with you on your product’s handling needs and your intended distribution partners to determine how we strategically apply our expertise in wholesale and pharmacy distribution.
Licensed in every state
Our third-party logistics service maintains licensure to ship products into all 50 U.S. states, plus the commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- All storage of pharmaceutical products satisfies current requirements by adhering to our Quality Management System.
- Our quality check is compliant with all federal and state regulations, including .
Specialty Pharmaceuticals Storage and Shipping
We have extensive experience distributing a full range of specialty pharmaceutical products requiring special handling, including—but not limited to—the receipt, storage, and delivery of cold-chain products.
Our accredited warehouse meets the standards of the and can easily accommodate any cold-chain management requirements.
Our Third-Party Logistics Services can maintain inventory and offer you either a title or non-title model, depending on your requirements.
The title-direct model (exclusive distribution) best suits biopharma companies without state licensures or those clients who want more control over the distribution of their products.
Pharmacy supply chain operations
Our Third-Party Logistics Services support both cold-chain and ambient picking and packaging solutions.
- Pick, pack, ship: Seamless pick, pack, and ship process, extensive reach, and efficient turnaround capabilities. Our operating model capitalizes on this immediacy, allowing you to benefit from both lower transactional costs and lower risks throughout the supply chain
- Inventory management: Robust monitoring system designed to alert the RxCrossroads team of temperature changes within the distribution center
- Quarantine inventories: Controls for inventory quarantines reside within our electronic platform and SOPs to prevent the fulfillment of orders within these designated areas
- DSCSA compliance: Turnkey option for manufacturer customers to meet their compliance obligations
- Centrally located: Our facilities in Louisville, Kentucky leverage their proximity to the UPS Hub, and other key distribution centers
Financial and support services
Chargebacks, contracts and rebates
We receive all chargeback and rebate data through our customized primary platform, SAP, to guarantee reconciling efficiencies. Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) connectivity automates these processes for us while simultaneously meeting third-party logistics industry standards. Predetermined client pricing and eligibility on contracts initiates the contract and chargeback process, followed by the reconciliation of chargeback claims with wholesale pharmaceutical partners.
Invoicing and collections
Our Third-Party Logistics Services team electronically invoices customer orders during the nightly billing process. Our collections team monitors and reports on all collection risks, including current and past due balances. We use a web-enabled and highly configurable collection system to provide cost-efficient and effective collections of your accounts receivables.
Reverse logistics solutions
We leverage our current relationships to, partner with you to achieve customized return strategies that meet your customers’ and products’ needs. Our team processes both full and partial returns so customers can return products directly to the distribution center. When returns are requested, data and status review are readily accessible through our 3PL Portal platform.
- Leverages our scale to minimize costs
- Processes full and/or partial returns
- Offers data and status review via our 3PL Portal
Our Third-Party Logistics Services’ single-point-of-contact program manager serves as your trusted partner to provide guidance through the complex healthcare environment.
A program manager’s roles and responsibilities include:
- Acting as your single point of contact (SPOC)
- Full program management and analysis
- Budget analysis and management for each program
- Daily communication, weekly meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Being a true business consultant and client advocate
Our Customer Care team commits to ensuring you receive exemplary customer care through:
- Personalized support and customized solutions
- Facilitation of order intake, return processing, and general questions
Data and reporting services
You can access our Third-Party Logistics Services Reporting and Analytics Dashboard to view your daily order and shipment activity, as well as inventory, sales, and billing data. During the implementation period, we collaborate with you to ensure alignment by:
- Confirming design of all reporting
- Testing EDI (electronic data interchange) feeds
- Demonstrating our portal capabilities
We support EDI services to enable electronic communication of data and ensure efficiencies and accuracy.
You have 24/7 access to 3PL information that includes:
- Interactive reports with drill-down functionality
- Customizable reports
- Live tracking of order placements throughout the day
- Export functionality to Excel and PDF file types
- Automatic delivery of reports via email or FTP
Title model (exclusive distribution model)
Through our Third-Party Logistics Services title model, we take ownership of your product with a commensurate degree of financial risk. As a result, you can focus on getting your product to market and growing your business.
We accept orders from pharmaceutical wholesalers, specialty distributors, hospitals, practices and specialty pharmacies nationally. We also handle the drug distribution process to ensure your customers receive the product with speed and accuracy.