The benefits of an automated prescription fulfillment facility with little to no upfront cost
The traditional centralized pharmacy automation model requires a significant upfront capital investment. Central Fill as a Service (CFaaS), from Web2pro High Volume Solutions, is an affordable alternative to a high-volume, automated prescription fulfillment facility.
With Central Fill as a Service, qualifying pharmacies benefit from Web2pro owning and operating the centralized pharmacy automation facility. With the help of our team of industry experts, you can develop a high-volume pharmacy automation solution that addresses the specific requirements of your business.
Reduce upfront investment and drug inventory carrying costs
- Enjoy the benefits of central fill without a significant capital investment.
- Eliminate drug inventory carrying costs.
- Pay only a per-script fee (targeted to be lower than your current cost to fill) and supply the pharmacist. Web2pro takes care of the rest.
Improve operational efficiency and reduce costs
- Decrease your system-wide labor cost per prescription with automated prescription fulfillment.
- Reduce on-site inventory with Web2pro storing inventory at central fill facility.
- Reduce overall dispense costs by relying on centralized prescription dispensing and fulfillment.
Focus your pharmacy's efforts on patient care and safety
- Minimize dispensing errors and reach 99.99% count accuracy with high-volume automated prescription fulfillment.
- Let your pharmacist and staff focus on high-value patient care services, including bedside consults, clinical care and wellness programs.
- Reduce hospital readmissions with pharmacy automation technology that supports patient medication adherence programs, such as:
Identify and pursue new revenue opportunities for your pharmacy
- Receive and dispense 340B inventory by connecting to our (patent pending).
- Capture prescription-dispensing opportunities for patients discharged from the hospital.
- Create patient medication adherence programs that support specialty medication dispensing, mail order, and long-term care (LTC) opportunities.