As patients are increasingly on the hook for more medical expenses – with increased premiums and high deductible health plans, they often cut expenses by abandoning their prescriptions—especially higher-cost medications. For pharmacies, the result may mean fewer filled prescriptions and reduced patient adherence.
eVoucherRx™ from RelayHealth automatically applies electronic savings at the point of dispense when qualified prescriptions reach your pharmacy. By reducing patients' out-of-pocket prescription costs, eVoucherRx helps reduce the cost barrier to medication compliance and promotes increased medication adherence. These prescription drug cost savings enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Enhance your pharmacy’s growth, improve patient medication adherence and bolster customer loyalty
Your pharmacists and pharmacy technicians do not need to submit an additional Coordination of Benefits claim with eVoucherRx. The program evaluates each prescription as it gets submitted via the pharmacy system, automatically applying the co-pay savings to qualified claims. This saves time and reduces workflow interruptions, so you can focus on patient care and pharmacy profitability. As a result, you can concentrate on increasing customer loyalty and expanding your pharmacy business.
Improve your pharmacy’s business
- Reduce pharmacist workflow interruptions for improved efficiency.
- Reduce patient prescription abandonment.
- Improve patient medication compliance and satisfaction.
- Increase customer loyalty via patient prescription cost savings.
eVoucherRx for pharmacies features include:
- Automatic application of co-pay savings to a patient’s prescription medication
- Real-time evaluation at the point of dispensing