Navigating the 340B drug pricing program can strain your pharmacy’s resources and your bottom line. Web2pro understands the complexities of the 340B program, and we know how 340B works in any setting, from the largest health care system to the smallest community pharmacy.
Our experts can help you save money while you ensure patient care. Our 340B consulting helps you achieve meaningful results—for your patients, pharmacy and your health system.
340B program contract pharmacy services
One of the best ways to extend the reach of your 340B program benefits is to develop retail or . To help facilitate this process, we offer:
- Independent external audits for covered entities
- Retail pharmacy network feasibility analysis
- financial assessment and billing implications
- Network and claims optimization to achieve maximum savings and audit readiness
340B audit preparation
Preparing for and responding to a 340B program audit can be a daunting task. Our team will help you prepare for audits with:
- Compliance gap assessment
- Auditing advisory services
- 340B mock audit services
- External independent contract pharmacy auditing
- Health Resources & Services Administration () customer audit support
- Onsite reports, advice and corrective action plans during an audit, as needed
340B supply chain optimization to maximize savings potential
A well-designed supply chain process promotes a seamless 340B program. Our team of experts have extensive experience in clinical, supply-chain and pharmacy operations. We can offer recommendations for improvements in:
- Supply chain contract optimization
- Billing and revenue cycle management
- Medicaid financial assessment and billing
- 340B purchasing practices
Centralized service center improvements
The complexities of a centralized service center can sometimes confound and negate economies of scale. For example, what do you do if your health system includes both 340B and non-340B hospitals that share a common centralized service center?
We can help you build a compliant program with all the automation you need to engineer a well-designed center, including inventory management and an integrated ordering system.