As payers and providers move to a true value-based model of medication adherence, they rely on strong partnerships that can help create positive outcomes for their patients.
Web2pro Pharmacy Systems’ Adherence Performance Solution (APS) dashboard offers a simple, practical and affordable way to help pharmacies understand and benchmark their performance in terms of payer quality measures. It also improves patient outcomes by giving pharmacists an easy-to-use way to monitor and communicate with patients on high-risk medications.
A benchmarking and dashboarding solution that helps your pharmacy optimize its performance and improve patient communication
- Improve performance on payer quality measures by proactively identifying, targeting and counseling patients who fall below quality measures for medication adherence.
- Increase the number of prescriptions filled by ensuring patients receive their medication regularly, making payment easier and improving prescription medication delivery where necessary.
- Focus on patient care and intervention by communicating directly with patients via email, text message or phone.
Pharmacy benchmarking tools and a medication adherence performance solution in one easy-to-use dashboard
The insights you gain from the intuitive, user-friendly APS online dashboard can result in increased revenue and profit, reimbursements, network inclusion, and contracting advantages. You’ll learn where to make adjustments to improve your medication adherence Star Ratings through actionable patient-level detail. The dashboard includes:
- Information to evaluate your pharmacy’s medication adherence performance by patient, by plan, and by location.
- Tips on how to improve adherence ratings within your pharmacy.
- Specific patients to target for a medication adherence program based on their current level of adherence.
- Data to share with payers and prescribers to prove the value of your pharmacy to their network.
- Pharmacy benchmarking data to compare your adherence performance with the rest of the market segment.
- Easy sorting and filtering of data.
Clarify patient medication adherence measures
- Review improvement goals in APS to understand how many patients must become adherent to improve your pharmacy’s rating.
- Review the list of non-adherent patients for each adherence measure.
- Use this information to address patient adherence issues.
Address and monitor high-risk medication use in the elderly
- Communicate directly with the patient on the potential effects of continuing with a high-risk medication.
- With patient permission, work with their physician to move the patient to less-risky medication.
Use patient communication tools to address the most common reasons for non-adherence
“I forgot about it.”
Manage convenient, customized communications using:
- Refill and prescription-ready reminders via an Integrated Voice Response system.
- Send text alerts and email alerts or scheduled outbound reminder calls.
- Send customized patient education and refill reminder letters, exclusively offered via Web2pro-sponsored Clinical Services.
“I don't understand the instructions.”
Offer compliance packaging and patient medication counseling, such as:
- Use unit dose packaging to simplify dosing instructions by packaging medications and vitamins together.
- Offer Medication Therapy Management (MTM) counseling to help patients understand their medications.
“I don't like the side effects.”
Provide appointment-based patient counseling using:
- A Web2pro pharmacy management system, which documents and tracks counseling events and notes.
- Interactions from DUR alerts that occur during the dispensing process.
“I don't have time to pick it up.”
Organize medication synchronization and prescription delivery services, such as:
- Med sync, which synchronizes patient payments, minimizing trips to the pharmacy.
- Pharmacy delivery service for patient medications to capture payments and track deliveries.
“I can't afford it.”
Provide electronic coupons that provide a discount on patient medications, including:
- eVoucherRx™ from RelayHealth, which reduces patient out-of-pocket costs for prescriptions.