Discover the power of PATH Pro, Web2pro's new Post-Acute Therapeutics Formulary Management Program. Based on the expertise of Creighton University's , PATH Pro helps long-term care pharmacies reduce inventory costs, standardize care processes, and build stronger, differentiated partnerships with skilled nursing facilities.
PATH Pro benefits
For the pharmacy:
- Easy access to preferred and non-preferred lists that feature the most commonly used generics for geriatric patients.
- Develop more effective formulary and therapeutic interchange programs using Creighton's clinical research and expertise, focused on the geriatric population.
- Streamline dispensing and purchasing processes. Reduce your prescription drug inventory costs, and standardize medications across the facilities you serve.
- Differentiate your pharmacy to win and retain long-term care business.
For the skilled nursing facility:
- Improve clinical outcomes, and minimize readmissions, by reducing drug-related complications for geriatric patients.
- Comply with and help avoid costly penalties.
- Minimize financial burden associated with dispensing drugs that are not covered by insurance or government-funded programs, such as Medicare Prescription Drug Plans.