Enhance oncology patient relationships with secure online access to clinical information
Used by more than 450,000 patients and 130 community practices, the My Care Plus patient portal makes it easy to share electronic health information securely with patients.
Through My Care Plus, practices that use iKnowMed EHR or iKnowMed Generation 2 can give patients secure online access to their clinical information. Patients can then view their personal health record (PHR) via an easy-to-navigate, customized portal account. As a result, they gain a better understanding of and take a more active role in their care.
My Care Plus makes it easier for your practice to:
- Meet Meaningful Use objectives (MIPS)
- Qualify for associated incentives for relaying patient information electronically
- Help patients better understand their condition and care by giving them access to their comprehensive care plan, health information and condition/medication education from leading cancer resources
- Extend care beyond your practice by answering non-urgent questions through the secure messaging and broadcast messaging feature within the patient portal
- Engage patients, as well as family members and caregivers, in real time by sharing the benefits of using the patient portal