Choosing the right pharmaceutical packaging business partner is critical. As your pharmaceutical packaging partner, RxPak helps you:
- Reduce capital expenditures
- Optimize production efficiency
- Reach pharmacies and patients through multiple channels
- Aid medication adherence with innovative compliance packaging
Supply chain advantage backed by the nation’s largest pharmaceutical distributor
Combining RxPak services with Web2pro, the nation’s largest pharmaceutical distributor, gets your product into the supply chain as quickly as possible—often
on the same day it is packaged.
RxPak offers these pharmaceutical contract packaging services:
- Expertise in consumer-friendly compliance packaging
- Blister packaging for solid-dose pharmaceuticals
- Compliance packaging formats to drive medication adherence
- Turnkey primary and secondary packaging
- Innovative pharma packaging and customized design capabilities
- Proven technology in child-resistant and senior-friendly packaging
- Support for new OTC product launches
- Bubble packaging for medication
- Custom solutions for your drug packaging needs
Blister-based compliance packaging, traditional bottling and heat seal carding
State-of-the-art blister packaging for solid-dose products
- Three fully automated, high-speed blister packaging and cartoning lines
- Cutting-edge, blister-based compliance packaging formats drive adherence to medications and include award-winning:
- Burgopak™ (exclusive licensee for U.S. and Canada)
- ShellPak® (all format sizes)
- MedLock EZ™ (environmentally friendly compliance)
Four fully automated bottling lines offer performance and quick-change flexibility utilizing electronic filling technology.
Versatile custom packaging for large-format products such as vials, ampoules, syringes, and inhalers.
Kit assembly, physician sampling, heat seal carding, and various other secondary pharmaceutical packaging.
RxPak has strategically partnered with select vendors to reach full compliance with the signed into law in 2013. As
of November 2016, our packaging suites offer full serialization aggregation and manual solutions for bottles, blisters, kits, and other packaging designs.
RxPak is located in an environmentally friendly and compliant facility designed for success. Our 150,000-square-foot pharma packaging facility in Memphis, Tennessee, has a state-of-the-art environmental monitoring system and eight automated machine lines
built with Uhlmann and Cremer equipment. Fitted with climate-controlled packaging suits, the RxPak facility is:
- DEA-licensed for class II-V controlled substances
Quality is RxPak’s top priority
Quality controls at RxPak include:
- 100% online label verification
- State-of-the-art Optel and VisioTec vision systems
- Web2pro’s Business Process Six Sigma group*
- An electronic Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) system
Compliance packaging for pharmaceuticals
- Products packaged by RxPak utilize child-resistant container closure systems in compliance with the .
- RxPak has strategically partnered with select vendors to be fully compliant with the Drug Quality and Security Act signed into law in 2013. As of November 2016, our packaging suites offer full serialization aggregation and manual solutions for bottles,
blisters, kits, and other packaging designs.
- All our products are packaged with lot control tracking and specific packaging dating.
We are committed to high quality and efficiency—your reputation is safe with us. For more information about regulatory compliance, call us at (901) 255-8001.